Revisor bug? the .discinfo file is missing in action

Gregory Woodbury redwolfe at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 20:01:00 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 3:44 PM, mike cloaked <mike.cloaked at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Gregory Woodbury <redwolfe at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I've been playing around with revisor/pungi/etc...
> >
> > Everything works up to the point of starting to write the iso file, when
> > it errors out with a missing .discinfo file.
> >
> > Is there a simple missing step to generate this file?
> > I'm sure that Jesse Keating and others in the rel-eng team are using this
> > program
> > so what's wrong?
>
> I have been running pungi inside mock chroot since f11 days with no
> issues.  I have a build machine doing this running f12 just fine at
> the moment.  Are you using f13?  Are you running pungi in the machine
> directly or inside a mock chroot?  Some while ago I posted the way I
> set my system up to do this - but maybe you are using a different
> technique.  Revisor is different to pungi though and I don't use that
> package!
>
> I guess it will need some detail of how you are actually setting things
> up......

I've tried both f13 and F14 (without chroots) running against a local mirror
of
rawhide.  Just did a "yum install revisor" as root and going forward.

For some reason, the .discinfo file is either not being copied or is simply
missing from the repository.

I'd  like to see your setup instructions again.

--
Greg Woodbury
aka redwolfe(proventesters)