Fedora 12 updates-testing report

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat Oct 30 05:26:54 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-10-30 at 01:00 -0400, Genes MailLists wrote:
> On 10/30/2010 12:05 AM, Genes MailLists wrote:
> >
> >> I just installed an F12 VM, updated it, then updated it from
> >> updates-testing, rebooted, and +1'ed all the critpath updates (since it
> >> works fine). We need at least one other person to do this to push all
> >> those critpath updates through, though.
> >
> >  I'll take a look ...
>
>  *) I did an update using testing repo on a real machine. Rebooted and
> exercised some basic tests.
>
>  *) I checked the critpath ones (as shown by bodhi) that I could. The
> ones for hardware that I dont have I could not check.

I tend to +1 the obscure X input drivers on the basis that they're not
really part of critpath anyway, it's just a dependency chain issue (we
have the xorg-x11-drivers metapackage which is part of critpath because
you can't boot without graphics drivers, but wacom certainly doesn't
stop you booting).