Harddisk installation fails

Gregory Woodbury redwolfe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 15:34:44 UTC 2010

I was getting this failure on a harddisk install until I removed an
extraneous
.iso image in the directory holding the dvd .iso.

It seems that anaconda is a bit simple when it comes to the hd install, and
doesn't know anything about the names of the images, just the .iso
extensions.

Anaconda should have the "Harddsik" repository option in its repo select
menu
but the maintainers have opted not to include it.

It would also be nice to see anaconda being able to pull from a
fully-expanded
hard disk repo in addition to the ISO images, but the maintainers have opted
to not
implement that feature.

--
G.Wolfe Woodbury