Can't see Verne through the GUI

Adam Jackson ajax at redhat.com
Mon Aug 15 14:15:54 UTC 2011

On 8/14/11 2:17 PM, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R wrote:

> Installed with the default video driver on a Geforce 460SE.
> Still won't run Genome 3.  Wether or not one agrees with
> Linus's characterization of Gnome 3, the fallback mode is
> unarguably brain damaged.

You keep saying things like this without ever characterising the
failure, even after asked for more details.  This makes it very hard to
continue to care about anything you report.

Likewise, we're not _ever_ going to offer to download proprietary
drivers for you, no matter how many times you say it.

- ajax