Introduction

Pasche Sébastien sebastien.pasche at heig-vd.ch
Tue Dec 6 09:30:37 UTC 2011

Hello,

I'm very glad to join at Fedora Bug Zappers Team. I have working a lot with Fedora and Red Hat Linux / Centos  since some years ago (7-8 years). I already contributed to the project by writing patchs, giving support, helping company/school/people to switch to Fedora and helping packagers in their duties. So, let's time to help with bugs :-).

I have some experiences in :
	* As system administrator, mainly in automatic-appliances setup and systems hardening
	* KVM virt
	* As a security engineer (Software security, Pentesting, etc.)
	* In log-management/Siems and Operational risks mitigation systems design and deployment
	* etc.

I'm am actually studying Security (Actualy in the last year of my Master degree) and working at part time as a security engineer (The compagny I work for develop a log-management, reporting and op risks mitigrations systems).

So, let me introduce myself.

My name is Sébastien Pasche, I'm 27 years old and live at Yverdon in Swizerland. My first contact with Linux was approximately 10 years ago with Debian.

Since now 5 years I have been working only with Linux and partially OSX (not everybody is perfect).

So, thanks a lot for some people who accepted me at Fedora Project.

At my signature I'm sending my contacts fell free if anyone want to contact me.

Bye

Seb

IRC : braoru AT irc.freenode.net
MSN : braoru at hotmail.com