Running abrt-cli in live isos for graphics test days?

mike cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 20:18:55 UTC 2011

I am trying to get a backtrace or abrt report from a laptop which
cannot get to the gnome3 desktop due to bz 677842.

I am able to use yum to install packages into the running live system
- and I can install abrt-cli - and I can get a list of crashes using
abrt-cli -l

However when I run abrt-cli -r xxx where xxx are the first few
characters of the uuid it wants to download 94 debug files - is there
any way I can get a shorter way to a crash report from abrt-cli?

Thanks

--
mike c