gnome-shell???

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Mon Feb 28 12:49:51 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-02-28 at 07:32 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:

> >From my perspective, the root problem is that a11y was turned on by
> default after the gsettings conversion, which it really should not have
> been, considering its broken state. We have meanwhile corrected that
> upstream, and I can offer to pull that change into
> gsettings-desktop-schemas right away.

Actually, now that I am looking, Colin already did this a week ago:

* Thu Feb 24 2011 Colin Walters <walters at verbum.org> - 0.1.7-2
- Add patch from git to disable a11y by default; it makes
  gnome-shell totally unusable right now

He just forgot to push this out as a bodhi update :-(
We really need to do a better job of educating people about workflo
changes at the time of branching. Maybe koji could spit out a warning
like: Don't forget to file a bodhi ticket for this update ?

Anyway, the update is here now:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/gsettings-desktop-schemas-0.1.7-2.fc15