Draft meeting SOP

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 12 16:05:33 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 11:31 PM, Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 23:16:54 +0800,
>  Gerard Braad <gbraad at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 10:03 PM, James Laska <jlaska at redhat.com> wrote:
>> > To better facilitate self-hosting our weekly QA meeting, I documented
>> > the process I follow to prepare, host and recap the meeting.
>> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jlaska/QA:SOP_IRC_meeting
>> This is actually more general than just a QA meeting instruction. It
>> would be suggested to move it into a more general place if you get no
>> feedback.
> I was thinking along somewhat silimar lines, but thought that maybe a
> category for meeting SOPs would be better. That would allow them to be
> different, but make them easier to find for teams looking at making a new
> SOP.

Agree. However, the basic information is same. For instance on FAmSCo
we do not deviate that much. Our agenda is only mentioned (as being on
the wiki) instead of rehashing it on the meeting. Bruno's idea sounds
like a good approach to make the information easier to find.

--
Gerard Braad — 吉拉德
   Regional Mentor for APAC/China, Member of FAmSCo