Instalatron: Anaconda testing framework

Hongqing Yang hoyang at redhat.com
Wed Jul 20 09:23:34 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

Hi, Sergio,

Thanks for sharing. Now I and Tao Wu are working on the project Fedora installation test automation.
The project is based on the Autotest framework and part of the AutoQA project.
Now it is using qemu-kvm and the test results are read from the logs. The installations from url,
DVD, hard drive and upgrade are almost finished, we try to implement all the tests roughly first, so we can
use them at the usual tests, more details will be done later.
I think we also will adopt screen-shot in future, since we cannot see the errors of UIs from logs.
I saw you compare the images in the codes, but which are images should the screen-shots compare with
when one new product is released?
Thanks again, I leaned much from you codes, You are the first one I meet also works on the installation
test. Glad to know you.

Hongqing