Any hope for system-config-services ?

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 23:03:50 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 16:10, Bryn M. Reeves <bmr at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 07/21/2011 10:26 AM, agraham wrote:

>>> Typically Fedora isn't used a server and such server instances would use
>>> systemctl anyway.  systemadm is a gui but I guess needs a contributor to
>>> help
>>>
>>> Rahul
>>

>> "Typically Fedora isn't used a server"
>>
>> Really?

I am not sure this conversation has any place on test OR can be useful
because it is too nebulous.

a) server is an overused operator and what each responder thinks it
is.. does not match up.
b) used is also an overused operator. How and what Fedora is being
used for is in the mind of the beholder.
c) Everyone forgets the word typically when they have a personal
counter example. It doesn't matter if 99.9999% of the time a sentence
doesn't count... if it counts in one time we latch onto that one case
and ride it to hell and back.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren