2011-07-25 @ 15:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting - need #chair

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Mon Jul 25 14:35:18 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-07-24 at 14:24 -0400, James Laska wrote:
> Unfortunately, I have a conflict with the scheduled meeting time
> tomorrow.  Is someone else available to #chair the meeting?

Just a reminder, I have a conflict with the scheduled meeting time
today.  I haven't heard if anyone is available to #chair the meeting
today.  If no one is available, we'll need to cancel the meeting.

      * A proposed agenda is available at
        https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20110725
      * The meeting process is detailed on the wiki at
        https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_IRC_meeting_process

Thanks,
James