Gnome 3

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Wed Jun 1 00:17:50 UTC 2011

On 06/01/2011 07:49 AM, Antonio Olivares wrote:
> A happy KDE 4.6.X, Gnome 3/Gnome 2.32.X/XFCE/LXDE user:)
> All/Most of the desktops have an equal opportunity to be in my machines and I am happy to have them too!
  +1

FWIW, the network management GUIs of both GNOME and KDE have
deficiencies.  This didn't bother me in F11 when the WiFi in my desktop
wasn't fully supported.  Now that it is, and I want to experiment, I
find myself switching back and forth between KDE (my historically
preferred desktop) and GNOME.