GNOME Shell and FAQ

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Mon Mar 28 18:53:04 UTC 2011

> Hi
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Documentation_Desktop_Beat  has a brief
> descriptions, references and a FAQ based on questions I see on the
> forums and other places.
>
> It will be part of the Fedora 15 release notes.   Let me know if you any
> end user questions not answered here.

Its a little obnoxious that you pimp gnome-tweak-tool in 4 out of the
first 5 questions. Nothing against gnome-tweak-tool, but that is a bit
excessive.

Also worth pointing out that this is an entirely 'focus on the negative'
faq.

The answer to 'What about themes ?' is misleading/wrong. GNOME shell has
no official theming support. If you install an extension, you get to
keep both pieces if it breaks.