My Fedora 15 beta experiences so far

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat May 14 05:44:04 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-05-14 at 09:47 +0600, Angel wrote:

> If you click the network icon of the panel then Network Settings, that
> ´s the different thing (dumbed down to absolute worthlessness).

yeah - it's so worthless you can only connect to a typical wired or
wireless network configuration, y'know, like probably 80-90% of all
network connections ever. I do wish people would be less absurdly
extremist about everything. 'It doesn't yet cover my particular use
case' is not the same thing as 'worthless'.