My Fedora 15 beta experiences so far

Pasha R pashar.ml at gmail.com
Tue May 31 14:37:34 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 4:56 PM, Jason D. Clinton <me at jasonclinton.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 01:45, Pasha R <pashar.ml at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Care to explain the logic behind this? Because it is really beyond my
>> understanding.
>
> No, I don't. Your attitude is too antagonistic.

Yes, I am. Some people suddenly force me to either change distribution
or to lose access to many functions I found useful and essential, and
access to this functionality were one of the reasons for me to use
linux/fedora instead of other OS/distro combination. So, yes, I'm very
unhappy with either of these choices, and especially so, because I
don't see any logical explanation for such changes.