My Fedora 15 beta experiences so far

Genes MailLists lists at sapience.com
Tue May 31 16:44:53 UTC 2011

On 05/31/2011 12:16 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
usefule information not duplicated .

>>   I assume the backend NetworkManager daemon is not lacking functionality ?
>
> Correct.

  Thanks ... helpful reply ..

  I was just wondering, vainly it seems,  if there might be a temporary
work around for nm-applet.

  A special thank you Adam for your always cool and polite tone - while
there are many calm heads -  you stand out with your tranquil and
considered comments.

  I hope some others (we) will follow your example  - especially when we
feel particularly strongly ... and avoid the temptation to reply too
quickly or too .... mmm emphatically :-)

  Thank you.