[Test-Announce] Fedora 16 Final Release Candidate 3 (RC3) Available Now!

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 1 12:46:49 UTC 2011

Am Montag, den 31.10.2011, 23:03 -0700 schrieb Adam Williamson:

> As mentioned before, we don't really need to re-do the whole set of
> tests, but it'd be good to get a few done just to make sure the RC3
> image hasn't gone horribly wrong somehow. The only things that should
> have changed are KDE and Xfce bug fixes.

LXDE changed as well, and this affects also the Security Lab, since it
is based on LXDE.

For LXDE, please test:
      * that power management (suspend and hibernate) works (#749985)
      * that you have notifications

For Security Spin, please test
      * the 2 LXDE test cases above
      * that you have sound (#749985)

For Xfce please test that metacity is not installed and firstboot is run
under xfwm4 (#750397)

Regards,
Christoph