Is there a need for more Xen test cases for Fedora?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Nov 30 00:40:57 UTC 2011

Hey, folks. I'm working through the f16 QA retrospective, and one of the
suggestions is:

"might need improved / more Xen test cases"

I wanted to reach out particularly to those who've been involved with
the Xen support and testing, but also the group in general, and see if
this is correct - should we have more or improved Xen test cases to
ensure the Xen support is good for F17 and future releases?

What we have ATM is
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Boot_Methods_Xen_Para_Virt -
I note that Konrad modified this a few weeks back, and it looks better
than it did previously. Is this enough, or should we enhance this test
case, add more, replace it...? Thanks!