[Test-Announce] Proventesters meetup 2011-10-05 at 18UTC

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Wed Oct 5 07:06:45 UTC 2011

Kevin,

would it be possible to move the meeting/next meetings from 18:00 UTC
to somewhat later?  I'd like to participate, but real life tends to
make it really difficult for me at 18:00 UTC. I have to wait, until
the kids are in bed, sleeping.

Would another mailing list, e.g. proventester-list make sense?

Cheers,
Matthias