boot.fedoraproject.org testing

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Oct 7 19:36:05 UTC 2011

Greetings.

Have any of you out there done F16-beta installs via
boot.fedoraproject.org? Did things work? fail?

I've gotten a report from someone trying it in virtualbox with both the
cd and floppy images error out with a:

"Unknown keyword in configuration file: PXERetry"

but, I used the usb image just fine here with no such error.

Could anyone try and test it out and let me know how it goes?

Additionally, would it make sense to test boot.fedoraproject.org as
part of the regular tests we do for releases? Test plans should be
pretty similar to any other install test.

kevin