Proposal: stop holding composes for preupgrade bugs at Alpha and Beta phases

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Apr 10 06:04:14 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-04-09 at 19:18 -0700, Dan Mashal wrote:
> As I said in the meeting let's just deprecate it.

Please, don't wildly derail the discussion.

That's entirely outside the scope of QA and not at all the issue I want
to talk about. You're proposing a major alteration of policy which would
be very controversial. I'm proposing a fairly straightforward adjustment
of policy to the existing compose process. They're very different
things. If you want to propose deprecating preupgrade, then please do it
separately...