Problems with live install support for F18 Alpha

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 11:53:23 UTC 2012

On 08/24/2012 08:34 AM, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> I have to admit I'm starting to feel the same, it's really very rough
> now and not even Alpha state. But on the other hand let's give a
> Anaconda team a chance to defend. What we need is real roadmap with
> promise what they can (more are sure) to deliver by Alpha, Beta and Final.

Agreed

If the Anaconda team needs another week I'm fine with slipping another
week ( I personally am not that attached to an exact release date but
prefer what is released is in a good shape )  but we need to be assured
that if we give them another week those issues will be addressed in that
time.

JBG