will F18 allow simultaneous installation of more than one desktop?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Tue Jul 10 03:37:41 UTC 2012

On 07/10/2012 11:31 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> For example, the network download time for updates will
> be the same no matter when you do the update.

Also, eliminating the "add repo" option will/could avoid the unpleasant situation
were there is a dependency issue in the update repos.  A rare occurrence but
something that should to be taken into consideration.  Having not encountered it
during an install, I wonder how it is handled today.

of the century. -- Dame Edna Everage