Introduction

blank blank blankblank101010 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 06:43:26 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I am excited to begin contributing to Fedora as part of the Bug Zappers
team.  I am a web programmer who would like to get into Linux
administration and system development.  I have some experience using
ticket tracking systems at work but never Bugzilla.

Over the past year or two, I've tried out several Linux
distributions(Ubuntu, OpenSuse, Mint, Gentoo) and learned the basics of
administration.  I've read some of the kernel code and toyed with a lot
of different networking/development programs.  I want to begin digging
deeper into Linux and open source development, and I figure that this
team is a great way to learn more about the system and help out while
I'm learning.

I would like some help getting started on the triage team.  I can be
reached via email at blankblank101010 at gmail.com or on irc under the
nickname blankblank.

I look forward to working with you all and contributing to the Fedora
project.

Thank you,

blankblank