Anaconda new UI testing: new snapshot available

Chris Lumens clumens at redhat.com
Tue Jul 17 15:08:06 UTC 2012

> Doesn't pickup the inst.repo from the command line

I just tested this and it worked.  Got more data to share?

> using f17:
>     doesn't ask/set root password

And it won't.  We're going to set the first created user up as the
admin, so that's how that will happen.

>     doesn't correctly configure for firstboot to run

I haven't done anything for firstboot yet so this doesn't surprise me
but in light of needing to make a user, I'll take a look.

> using rawhide:
>     doesn't handle depsolve errors well

More detail is always helpful.  If you're talking about reporting the
errors to the user, I know and we haven't quite decided what we're going
to do yet.

- Chris