Linking negative karma points to a reported bug

Jóhann B. Guðmundsson johannbg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 13:11:40 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 12:12 PM, Matthias Runge
<mrunge at matthias-runge.de>wrote:

> On 28/06/12 14:05, Jóhann B. Guðmundsson wrote:
> >
> > I'm not seeing this as any additional obstacle for reporters seriously
> > how harder is it to provide a link to a bug report vs filling in the
> > comment field?
> >
> > JBG
> >

> Do you really want a bugzilla report for each time, when dependencies
> break?

No then again we should be catching those dependency breaks elsewhere

> IMHO requiring bz reports will drastically lower the number of testing
> reports, especially when you need to file a bug.

Really now.

Since you seem to have those numbers ready please post them here and the
method how you gathered them for let's say last 5 release cycle let's
implement this for three to prove you right/wrong

JBG
<test at lists.fedoraproject.org>