Fedora 18 Alpha RC3.1 - Keyboard selection

Mateusz Marzantowicz mmarzantowicz at osdf.com.pl
Sun Sep 16 21:11:00 UTC 2012

On 16.09.2012 14:08, M A Young wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Sep 2012, Mateusz Marzantowicz wrote:
>
>> When selecting keyboard layout, there is a list with two options (only
>> if another language has been selected): English (US) and another layout
>> provided based on language selection. I can see two problems there:
>>
>> 1) English US is first on the list but I think it should be second or
>> not present at all because I've already selected my language which has
>> it's associated keyboard layout different than en US.
>>
>> 2) I can't change the order of items on the list using "up" button. Only
>> down button works.
>
> One of the buttons opens a window so you can add more languages to the
> list. You also need to select the keyboard layout you want to move -
> perhaps you only saw the down button as you had the top item selected.
>
>     Michael Young

The problem is a little bit different than what you've understood. I
have all the buttons but not all of them work as expected. I have two
languages on the selection list. Then, I can only move down the item
which is first on the list (whichever language it is) but can't move the
second one to the first position (up). Maybe reordering of items by
moving them up is not yet implemented?

Mateusz Marzantowicz