ctrl-alt-bksp

Clyde E. Kunkel clydekunkel7734 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 28 21:12:38 UTC 2012

On 09/28/2012 10:34 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> <snip>
> System > Preferences > Keyboard
>
> In this new window click on the Layout tab and then click on the
> Options button. In this new window expand the entry for
> Key sequence to kill the X server. Once you expand that you will see
> the entry for Control + Alt + Backspace. Make sure that entry has its
> checkbox checked and then close the window.
>
> kevin

In the rawhide Gnome shell I don't have System > Preferences > Keyboard.
All I have is the keyboard icon in the settings gui and even tho there
is a Layout Settings click thru, there isn't anything like the C-A-Bksp
key sequence in there.  If I go to fallback mode there still isn't any
Preferences menu item.  I do remember the System > Preferences >
Keyboard sequence in previous versions of gnome, but am completely
stumped now.

--
Regards,
OldFart