F18 up to F20 -- how?

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Sun Dec 1 19:44:01 UTC 2013

	I have several machines running F18, which I would like to change
to F20 by some sort of upgrade, rather than a fresh install. Can anyone
yet guess whether upgrading from a DVD, or using fedup, or yum, or some
other way is most likely to succeed with the least trouble?

	Among other possibilities, is an upgrade via DVD from F18 to F20
Beta, followed by yum updates at regular short intervals, any more or
less promising that fedup? (I've had very mixed experience with that.)

	Btw, this seems to me much more of a question for the regular
Fedora list; but I tried it there, and a couple of people have referred
me here.
Remember I have precious (very precious!) little idea where up is.