2013-12-02 - Fedora QA Meeting - recap

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Dec 9 07:17:06 UTC 2013

As always, minutes and IRC transcript available on the wiki at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20131202

Next meeting is scheduled for 2013-12-09 at 1600 UTC in #fedora-meeting.
If you have topics you think we should bring up at the meeting, please
add them to the Wiki page at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20131209. Thanks!

TOPIC: Previous meeting follow-up
	* adamw to draft a new test case and matrix row for validating
	  cloud image checksums - adamw didn't get around to this yet,
	  put back on the list
	* adamw to make sure the desktop tests are completed for TC2 -
	  they were covered between TC2 and TC3, many thanks to roshi,
	  satellit and mkrizek for chipping in
	* jreznik to check in with KDE team if they're on top of the
	  two proposed KDE blockers or if help would be appreciated -
	  they had been working hard on them but still not with clear
	  resolutions at time of meeting, jreznik would continue to
	  monitor
	* cmurf to send a quick email to test-announce asking folks to
	  test and karma critpath updates ahead of freeze tomorrow -
	  this was done[1]

TOPIC: Fedora 20 Final status
	* Test coverage for TC2+TC3 was looking fairly good, we were
	  still missing some of the more difficult-to-test cases like
	  SCSI, iSCSI, hardware RAID and kickstart deployment
	* Current blocker bug load was large, but work was progressing
	  on most bugs; we still had a shot at on-time release

TOPIC: Open floor
N/A

Action items

1. https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test-announce/2013-November/000821.html