RC1.1 at Caddyshack

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX caf at omen.com
Mon Dec 16 17:44:12 UTC 2013

Last evening I performed a fresh net install on omen.com.
The machine uses an i5-3550 CPU @ 3.30GHz with 32GB RAM.
For the installation I chose Xfce desktop, no Gnome or KDE.
I was able to install the stuff I use without a groupinstall.

The machine uses the on chip Intel display.  Switching between
X and console terminals and back works as expected without
Noveau.

So far the obvious anomaly observed is the disruption of some
desktop icons.  I cannot find the proper icon for the Xfce4
app-finder.

--
      Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf at omen.com   www.omen.com