Proposal: let's just use the FAS group already

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Dec 17 07:59:06 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-12-16 at 23:26 -0500, John Dulaney wrote:
> Ahoy,
>
> So, I am with Adam on this one (I'm not a mod?).

You weren't actually in the group when I checked, IIRC, and I didn't
want to start adding many more people until I floated the idea on the
list first. Seems like most everyone is positive about it, so I guess we
(admins/mods) can add more people in the next few days.

>   I've been +1 for this
> idea for quite some time now.
>
> Johann, I've been around for a long time, even longer than Adam, and I don't
> remember the original purpose for the QA group; I do vaguely recall James
> Laska telling me it had some purpose or other when I asked him about it (oddly
> enough so I could be in more than the CLA group).

Thanks for the feedback. I think I checked with James last time this
idea came up, and he said it didn't have a specific purpose any more.