Fedora Gooey Karma

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Tue Feb 19 10:13:38 UTC 2013

> Hi, I'm working on the Fedora Gooey Karma.
>
> Originally submitted for GSoC 2012 by Tim Flink:
> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/2012-March/106479.html
> http://www.tirfa.com/gooey-karma.html
>
> I'm building on top of the Martin Krizek's mockup:
> https://github.com/mkrizek/fedora-gooey-karma
>
> Here is the prototype code:
> https://github.com/examon/fedora-gooey-karma
>
> I'm new to the Fedora QA and so I could easily misunderstood
> functional
> specifications on the project, therefore *please* request any
> features
> and share ideas.
>

> Feel free to contact me via IRC (exo at #fedora-qa), e-mail or
> github.
>
> --
> Tomas Meszaros

Hello Tomas, that sound great! I'm sure Tim Flink will send you a lots of useful comments and questions.

I think the best place for discussions is autoqa-devel [1], we use this list for development of Fedora QA-related tools. Can you please use that list to send your mockups and start discussions about which features should be included and how they should work? That would be great.

Thanks a lot for helping us in this.

Kamil