[Test-Announce] Announcing the release of Fedora 18.

Pete Travis lists at petetravis.com
Wed Jan 16 01:30:06 UTC 2013

On Jan 15, 2013 4:45 PM, "T.C. Hollingsworth" <tchollingsworth at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 1/15/13, cornel panceac <cpanceac at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Release Notes say:
> >
> > "For a detailed listing of all changes, refer to the Fedora Technical
> > Notes."
> >
> > Where can Fedora Technical Notes be found?
>
> I don't think the docs team is doing technical notes anymore; they
> don't seem to have been done for Fedora 17 either.
>
> They really were only marginally useful--they just listed every
> package that has recieved and update since the previous release of
> Fedora.  You can get the same information out of yum.
>
> -T.C.
> --

They are assembled using the repodata on the release media, which generally
means they aren't published until after the release ships. F17 was an
exception, but correctable for posterity if nothing else. Keep checking at
docs.fedoraprojects.org for new versions of the Technical Notes and other
guides.

--Pete