version update permission for Bugs

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 22 04:40:48 UTC 2013

I'm CC on several bugs that need to be moved to a newer version. What process
do I need to go through to get that update power? So far, my comments to such
bugs that it's needed have gone unheeded.

I have a 32bit F18 installation I want to move to 64 bit and Rawhide, in two
steps if necessary. Is 32 to 64 via installer something that needs testing in
Rawhide, or should I just install Rawhide fresh?

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/