ABRT shows a problem with google-chrome-unstable Google Wallet Service...

Kevin Martin ktmdms at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 14:18:53 UTC 2013

On 07/09/13 23:03, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> On Tue, 2013-07-09 at 21:17 -0500, Kevin Martin wrote:
>> So how should I report this?  Is there some way to force ABRT to
>
> Chrome? I thought ABRT only reports issues for Fedora packages? You may
> be able to save the ABRT log and manually file a bug wherever chrome's
> bug tracker is, but I really don't think ABRT will let you file a bug at
> Fedora's bugzilla for this package.
>
> The exact ABRT error message would be helpful too.

In retrospect, it appears that what abrt caught was "Process /opt/google/chrome/chrome was killed by signal 6 (SIGABRT)" which
probably occurred as a result of my closing chrome but then logging out of X, most likely before all of the chrome processes had
completely shut down.  The thing that bugs me most is that the method by which abrt determines nVidia vs nouveau is obviously flawed
as I'm not using nVidia (at this time).  That needs to be worked fixed.

Kevin