ABRT shows a problem with google-chrome-unstable Google Wallet Service...

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 04:03:04 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-07-09 at 21:17 -0500, Kevin Martin wrote:
> So how should I report this?  Is there some way to force ABRT to

Chrome? I thought ABRT only reports issues for Fedora packages? You may
be able to save the ABRT log and manually file a bug wherever chrome's
bug tracker is, but I really don't think ABRT will let you file a bug at
Fedora's bugzilla for this package.

The exact ABRT error message would be helpful too.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Join Fedora! Come talk to us!