os-prober and fd0?

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Mon Jun 10 15:37:32 UTC 2013

I have now disabled, all what there is to disable (including parallel and serial port, second and third boot device), enabled  USB, PS2, first boot device - cdrom, network etc.. This bootloader process took  now approximately 1 minute.
What do You think causes this wasted installation time? Is the only chance to test "try and error"?