F19 Final criteria revamp

Cristian Sava csava at central.ucv.ro
Mon Jun 10 16:15:43 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-06-10 at 15:58 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:

> And what I'm saying we should not blocking the release for that.
>
> We are first and foremost shipping our distribution to be used as
> primary OS on our users HW just like any other OS does.

NO, you have not valid reasons to avoid "the requirement for sane
multiboot behavior (sane being, it's possible and does no harm to the
existing system)" as Chris Murphy stated.
Fedora have to just install, work and do not harm.
And NO, IT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA. The user have to be able to choose what
and how to install on his PC.

Cristian Sava