consider people with poor vision, was Re: F19 Installer a little better, but...[consider people with poor vision

moshe nahmias moshegrey at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 09:07:25 UTC 2013

I agree with Gavin, I have a poor vision because of Keratoconus and on most
cases it's not easy or comfortable for me to read things when installing
fedora.
More important is that we should consider poor eyesight since we want any
one to be able to install and use fedora.
I would want (for F20 if possible) to be able to change the font size
easily.