[Test-Announce] Fedora 19 Final RC2.1 WTF is this?!

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Jun 28 14:16:05 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 23:02:44 -0700,
   Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
>On Thu, 2013-06-27 at 23:50 -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
>
>Yeah, splitting that out would help. We were kicking around other ideas
>for improving the process in -releng today, we should try and thrash
>that out before F20 Alpha.

I started a thread (RFC 4) about it on the spins list.

I should have RFCs 1, 2, and 3 done by f20 alpha. I didn't want to start
mucking with the master branch too much, before f19 gold since it would
make it harder to make comparable changes to both f19 and master and
people were making a lot of changes down the home stretch.