[Test-Announce] Fedora 19 Final RC2.1 WTF is this?!

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Jun 29 21:24:21 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 23:02:44 -0700,
   Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:

>Yeah, splitting that out would help. We were kicking around other ideas
>for improving the process in -releng today, we should try and thrash
>that out before F20 Alpha.

So, I ended up working on spin-kickstarts today and changed it so that
we don't need to make commits to make a new build. A new tag should be
pushed and the generated tar ball should get put on fedorahosted, but
neither of these affect the commit itself. The tar ball is then used
for the package update.

That should make doing these updates a lot simpler and less prone to
mistakes.