Blocker meeting schedule: move to Wednesday?

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Fri Mar 1 08:54:14 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> Hey, Jaroslav - sorry I didn't catch this before, but can you edit
> the
> F19 QA schedule and move all the blocker review meetings to
> Wednesdays?
> We started doing the meetings on Wednesdays in the last cycle and it
> worked quite well, we're planning to stick with that for this cycle.
> I'll update the relevant wiki page.

Hi!
You were faster :) as my today's todo is to ask teams for the feedback
for schedule and cleanup. It got messy over time, a lot of teams
actually don't know anything about scheduled events and do not follow
them.

So yes, I can move it to Wednesdays. Another possibility is just to
say - blocker review meetings starts x days before etc.

Also if you guys could go through the QA schedule to say what makes
sense, what does not make sense - it would be great. We still have
RCs, Anaconda builds there...

Thanks
Jaroslav