Blocker meeting schedule: move to Wednesday?

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Mon Mar 4 14:40:36 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> > Hey, Jaroslav - sorry I didn't catch this before, but can you edit
> > the
> > F19 QA schedule and move all the blocker review meetings to
> > Wednesdays?
> > We started doing the meetings on Wednesdays in the last cycle and
> > it
> > worked quite well, we're planning to stick with that for this
> > cycle.
> > I'll update the relevant wiki page.
>
> Hi!
> You were faster :) as my today's todo is to ask teams for the
> feedback
> for schedule and cleanup. It got messy over time, a lot of teams
> actually don't know anything about scheduled events and do not follow
> them.
>
> So yes, I can move it to Wednesdays. Another possibility is just to
> say - blocker review meetings starts x days before etc.
>
> Also if you guys could go through the QA schedule to say what makes
> sense, what does not make sense - it would be great. We still have
> RCs, Anaconda builds there...

So in the latest revision, blocker review meetings are scheduled to
Wednesdays! But it leads me back to the previous question - when do
we want to start blocker meetings? When do we want to start creating
test composes (as especially these are tight to submission deadline
in the schedule for some reason and was pulled back for a significant
time)?

/me thinks this is a good topic for today's meeting :)

Jaroslav