fedup testing

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu May 2 05:07:52 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-04-26 at 05:46 +0100, Sérgio Basto wrote:

> > fedup-cli --network 19 --debuglog /root/fed1.log --instrepo http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/test/19-Alpha/Fedora/x86_64/os/
> >
> > But, I suppose, we're not yet to the point where this kind of testing is expected to work.....
>
> Adam Williamson wrote "it's not required to work till Beta"

Well, 'expected' and 'required' are somewhat different :) We're still
shaking out the fedup process, I think, but of course it'd be ideal if
it was testable/working as much of the time as possible.

Several people have reported that it works with the latest fedup from
f18 updates-testing (though I've seen one report that the latest fedup
in f*17* updates-testing breaks upgrading to f18, so it seems we lost on
the swings what we gained on the roundabouts...)