F19 (au jour) - Missing /etc/sysconfig/network still causes problems

Cristian Sava csava at central.ucv.ro
Mon May 20 14:07:00 UTC 2013

Hi, all

I reported here
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/2013-May/115379.html
the missing /etc/sysconfig/network causing problems to amavis (solved in
amavis).
Now NetworkManager ignore ip_forward and I switched to network
(NM_CONTROLLED=no).
No network after "systemctl restart network.service" due to ifcfg-ipv6
bug in line 56.
This line is ". /etc/sysconfig/network" (and maybe other places are
similar).
I lost the network and again I had to fix this by hand
I had to change the interface name from enp4s0 (NM) to p4p1 (network)
and enp5s0 to p5p1. WHY THIS???
Fixing this gave me back the network, relaying is ok, but still not
having DNS.
Still debugging.
Any clever advice?

C. Sava