[Test-Announce] Fedora 19 Beta Release Candidate 3 (RC3) Available Now!

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed May 22 18:11:27 UTC 2013

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 10:57:28 -0700,
   John Reiser <jreiser at bitwagon.com> wrote:
>On 05/22/2013 08:30 AM, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
>
>> The old fedora-install-fedora.ks was used, 9d0717ccdad4151072a54d8f974367cad42c061d
>> had to be picked up. The missing groups are part of environments, so
>> these were dropped http://paste.fedoraproject.org/13689/69226468/
>
>It would be nice if the corresponding spin-kickstarts were packaged,
>say in f19 [updates-testing], or at least somewhere that did not require
>git accesses to the master source.

Given that there is no freeze enforced for changing the ks files during
the freeze period, it's kinda hard to get spin-kickstarts packaged up
for the release. This time around things were especially bad because of
the size issues that weren't corrected until the very last minute. I was
intending to do an update after beta went gold.

Also you can looking at the ks files on the web at:
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/spin-kickstarts.git/

That works OK for taking a relatively quick look at things.