netiquette (Re: Password strength checker not for root account)

Karel Volný kvolny at redhat.com
Thu May 23 11:51:09 UTC 2013

Dne Čt 23. května 2013 11:51:19, Lars Seipel napsal(a):
> On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 07:48:23AM -0700, richard.vickeryrv at gmail.com wrote:
> [removed tons of garbage in a single gigantic line]
> the reader to read the entire post and get the context&nbsp;</div></body>
>
> As much as I agree: you are aware that you're asking this from a
> frickin' HTML-only mail?

hm, nice to get two replies discussing the form and zero replies on the topic

while I hate top posting, in this case I found it appropriate as there was no
_direct_ connection to anything written so far - and I thought I made it clear
talking about hijacking, which is understood as going off-topic

however, I didn't want to start a new thread, hoping to better draw attention
from a person with recent experience with that strenght meter (Mateusz)

OTOH, I didn't remove the previous text to allow to "get the context" without
having to browse the archive if someone feels the (unnecessary) need

K.

--
Karel Volný
QE BaseOs/Daemons Team