netiquette (Re: Password strength checker not for root account)

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Thu May 23 12:44:49 UTC 2013

On 05/23/2013 11:51 AM, Karel Volný wrote:
> Dne Čt 23. května 2013 11:51:19, Lars Seipel napsal(a):
>> On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 07:48:23AM -0700, richard.vickeryrv at gmail.com wrote:
>> [removed tons of garbage in a single gigantic line]
>> the reader to read the entire post and get the context&nbsp;</div></body>
>>
>> As much as I agree: you are aware that you're asking this from a
>> frickin' HTML-only mail?
> hm, nice to get two replies discussing the form and zero replies on the topic
>
> while I hate top posting, in this case I found it appropriate as there was no
> _direct_ connection to anything written so far - and I thought I made it clear
> talking about hijacking, which is understood as going off-topic
>
> however, I didn't want to start a new thread, hoping to better draw attention
> from a person with recent experience with that strenght meter (Mateusz)
>
> OTOH, I didn't remove the previous text to allow to "get the context" without
> having to browse the archive if someone feels the (unnecessary) need
>
> K.

The test list follows [1] which mention no html mail [2] and no top
posting [3]

Those that do not follow the official project mailing list guidelines
risk the appearance and smiting from POC and will be sentenced to 3
weeks of java triaging ;)

JBG

1. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
2.