Rpmfusion bollixes YUM

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Sat May 25 16:54:55 UTC 2013

After installing today's F19 rsync on a 6 GB Core Duo 6500,
I went to the rpmfusion web site and downloaded the RPMs
to install rpmfusion.

Now any attempted yum install fails with the complaint of
no valid baseurl for rpmfusion-free-updates-/19/x86_64.

rpm -e fails to remove rpmfusion.

yumex -n --root allows me to uncheck the offending repositories
but never gets around to actually deselecting them.

--
      Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf at omen.com   www.omen.com